:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




Trap
Sunday, January 4, 2015 | 0 Superman(s)
Hi world.

Just feeling a little melancholy tonight, so I decided to come back to blog. Yes, no ranting about life on this corner of mine but yea, just wanna share some of my deepest thoughts here where I know just a few of yous will read it.

Well, where shall I start? I'm back home and so far, home doesn't feels like home at all. Home is about control and obligations. People say when they think of home, there's love, comfort and free. But why do I feel this way? Not that I don't feel comfortable when I'm home, but I just feel the people at home (especially the adults) are so controlling and talks only about money and obligations and nothing else it makes me sick.

Am I wrong to think that life's not just about money and obligations? But even though I'm so irritated by all these facts, but I have no choice to go on whatever I'm doing because I've gotta pay the bills and my own expenses. Why's reality so cruel?

I really miss the freedom I felt during the Italy trip. You have no idea how light I felt when I was on the trip.
The Breathtaking View

The Unique Experience in Venice 

The Do-What-I-Want-Cause-I-Can Moment




and at times I just wanna chill in my house, to read storybooks and drown myself in music, cover myself with my duvet because I just don't want to face the reality, especially the nagging about my obligations. 

For the first time in my life I wanna be a rebellious child so that I can care less. But you know it in my blood that this is impossible. 


I felt that I'm like time ticking bomb now.

The more you try to trap me with all the responsibilities, the more I wanna break free. 


So I have nothing to say anymore. 

Labels: , , ,




Older | Newer
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music