:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




Day 44
Saturday, April 12, 2014 | 0 Superman(s)
I actually had a lot more to write on tumblr but I decided to write it here instead as it gets a little private.

Now that I have four three weeks of holiday before the stressful final, I'm basically just chilling everyday, rotting in my room, watching movies, stalking friends, listening to music and research on Scotland. Well I really wanna make Scotland happen but as bad as my mind wants it to happen, my body  fingers are just so reluctant to do some research about it. Okay, nobody can help me except myself.

"If you want something to happen, do something about it!" 

On the other hand, I should be studying on my taxation right now but my thoughts are everywhere now. Thought about Ace-Ed and I miss all the poem-writing, acting, giving speeches and the people there.

Reminiscing...............................

Was giving my last speech in the centre. 

Labels: , ,




Older | Newer
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music