:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




University life.
Thursday, April 3, 2014 | 0 Superman(s)
Hi. It's been exactly one month since I blogged. (Well, coz I've got other commitment eg. Tumblr, Instagram and Dayre.)

Even though this semester was quite hectic, I'm glad that I really live life to the fullest. I spent most of my time in the library but with FUN people, we revised together, laughed together, get serious together, stress together. I love this feeling!!!! 

The craziest thing is, I spent only 3days to finish my last assignment. (Yes, this is something worth mentioning because usually I start my assignment 2weeks before it is due. This semester is so hectic that I have four assignments due in one week and I've got no time to do some of them in advance coz of ma hectic schedule everyweek). Stayed over in the library for one whole night before the assignment due with a bunch of classmates. I'm just so happy that we are all in this together :P

I guess this semester is coming to an end since Easter is here and Final is coming soon. this means that the day till I go back will be around the corner. 

I have no idea why the sudden melancholy I feel lately, I guess it's because I am reluctant to go back and yet I must. I got used to the life here and the people I mixed. I'm so glad that I got close with my classmates and happened to have good admiration towards one of them ☺️☺️☺️☺️. 

But right, I've got to get rid of this feeling of reluctant-ness and face the reality. Live in the moment Ee Suen :) 




Labels: , , , ,




Older | Newer
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music