:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




I Believe
Thursday, November 28, 2013 | 0 Superman(s)

"All you gotta do is believe in yourself!"

I keep telling myself this because I think I worry too much. I worry because I spent my reading week with my families and not studying. I worry because sometimes I slack. Worry worry WORRY! such a negative word!

I'm eliminating you here!

SO WHAT? I worked my ass out before every lecture. I listen to almost every lecture (although sometimes I couldn't focus for about 5 mins). I listen to the recording of lectures. I make sure that I understand what I'm reading. I do research on whatever I don't understand. AND, at least I don't spend a few days on dramas ONLY (once a week only).

HOW ABOUT THAT? WORRY? WHAT NONSENSE!

BELIEVE! All you gotta do is believe Ee Suen!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO WELL! HAVE FAITH & CONFIDENCE! 


GO KICK THAT TEST PAPER'S ASS!

Labels: , , , , ,




Older | Newer
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music