:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




A New Year
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 | 0 Superman(s)
Hey. I know, it's been a long time since I blog.

Happy Belated New Year dear readers. Haha. Pheww, one more day and it's Chinese New Year!

Well, I haven't list out the "2014 New Year Resolution"!

It goes like this :

1) I wanna build up my confidence level. ( coz you DON'T KNOW how lack of confidence I am) How? hmm, by reading books out loud in ma room and singing out loud!)
2) MUST go travel with my UK buddies! (Synna I hope you're reading this! Especially you!)
3) Tan Ee Suen, if appearance is THAT important to you, try your very best to clear off the pimples on ur face! (I've been saying this every new year T.T sobs)
4) Read MOREEEEEE!
5) Read more but social more too! (Don't rot inside your room!)
6) Eat healthily
7) Live in the present. DO NOT worry about the future. Worry when the time comes.
8) BE HAPPY (well, every since I created this blog, or maybe, every since I came to UK, I'm quite happy? At least I try to be happy all the time)
9) Be mature. Even more mature than your previous years!
10) At least try your best to live your dream. After all, anything can happen just like what's mentioned in this article.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/the-unusual-college-major_n_4654757.html


Well, I guess that's ma resolution for 2014! Bye BYeee~~ :D



Older | Newer
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music