:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




Pain Demands to be Felt.
Friday, June 27, 2014 | 0 Superman(s)
Hi.

I just finished watching The Fault in Our Stars. I thought watching it would be less painful for me than reading it. But unfortunately, it turned out to be the other way round.

Probably because I'd read the book, and I can understand the feeling that the characters are expressing, and I got emotionally affected by it because I can relate it to my life.

It's unbearable, the pain. I guess one can never understand the pain until they'd experience it. But when you'd experienced it, you know you just gotta move on, to live with the pain.


Though they'd lost someone they loved, but whatever they had, their little infinities, were beautiful.




and I had mine,

My little infinities. 

Labels: , , , ,




Older | Newer
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music