:3 Have a Little Faith :3



Home About Stuff Linkies




Update.
Friday, June 26, 2015 | 0 Superman(s)
Hi world.

It's 27th of June today. Just a blink of an eye, half the year has gone.

and I'm having 3 jobs and the job scopes are getting larger and larger.

  • account executive at both my aunts and uncle's company 
  • sales executive at my aunt's company
  • part-time piano teacher 
Yes. I'm not kidding. Ask me whether I'm tired or confuse working on 3 jobs? Honestly, sometimes I find it okay but sometimes it's exhausting. But I'm surviving I guess. 

Well, I'm actually learning alot (of course la, 3 jobs wor) but I also found out things that I gradually dislike and things that I like. 

My interest on my uncle's business has grown. He's a hotel system supplier and now he's expanding his business onto digital advertising. Also, he's into movie production business so I'll be able to experience the process of how a movie is produce and the procedure to sell it to local publication. 

Where else interest on my aunt's business is going... down? Even though I get to experience even more stuff, meeting clients and all, understanding the shipment process, doing price analysis, but part of me dislike the business as I have to deal with a lot of pattern people. But deep down, I know that there's a lot of pattern people in life that we'll have to deal, so gotta force myself to do it. 

Oh, and on my piano teaching career, I find myself enjoying it the most because being able to educate and create interest in children brightens my day a lot. I have no idea I can be so patient with my students (because usually I'm very not when I was teaching my younger sister). 

So I guess I'm growing in a lot of ways. Living one hell of a life man. 


since I'm only 23, am gonna exhaust myself with all these work load and experience! Nyahahaha. #JustKidding #GonnaWorkHardToEarnMoney #AndExperience




Labels: , , ,




Older |
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music